Automation is a big buzzword in the manufacturing industry.
Manufacturers and customers alike seek opportunities for streamlined manufacturing processes with the goal of reducing labor, cost, and lead time.
Re3DTech proudly incorporates automation for these very reasons. But automation can only do so much to replace human interaction. Our team is committed to providing the human touch from the moment you contact us to the moment you get your part.
We Don’t Just Provide 3D Printed Parts, We Provide Solutions
Plenty of 3D printing service bureaus out there will give you an instant quote, make your parts, and send you on your way. That’s just not who we are.
As a solutions provider, we take the time to personally review each quote, identifying any pertinent questions. (Which elements are fragile? Will the part warp? What can we expect during printing?) Then, we engage customers in an initial conversation, offering our expert recommendations before we get to work.
These human interactions can be the difference between a good part and a great part. Spending a little extra time and effort up front often saves on cost and lead time in the long run.
How Customers Benefit from Re3DTech’s Solution-Oriented Services
Our solution-oriented approach doesn’t end with quoting. It impacts every aspect of how we conduct business. Here’s what you can expect when you work with Re3DTech:
- Proactive problem-solving. Our hands-on approach allows us to identify and correct any potential issues before they pose a serious problem. We take advantage of all available communication avenues, including the real-time chat functionality on our website.
- Pricing studies. Integrity is paramount to us. We’re never looking to profit from unreasonable pricing, so we conduct industry studies to ensure fair market pricing.
- DfAM considerations. When we receive a design, we don’t just take it and run with it. We examine each model closely, adjusting design elements as needed so that we can make the best possible part. After reviewing part requirements for a recent project, we even decided to use two different forms of 3D metal printing.
- Real people answering the phone. You’ll always get a real person on the phone when you call us. We’re often met with a surprised reaction: “Wow, you guys picked up the phone!” Of course we did. We genuinely like talking to our customers!
- Willingness to help. While most customers are knowledgeable about traditional manufacturing capabilities, many are just getting started with additive manufacturing. They often come to us needing expert advice and assurance that their design will work. We’re always happy to share our knowledge and get people excited about 3D printing services, technologies, and capabilities.
Re3DTech is proud to be a solutions provider committed to excellent customer service, but don’t just take our word for it. Here's what a recent customer had to say:
“Re3DTech has never failed to deliver parts to us at unmatched speed. They get parts printed faster than we can even do in-house most times. Their customer service makes them the only logical option for us to use.”
-Chris Laurita, Product Development Engineer, A Plus Group
At Re3DTech, we believe that 3D printing will repatriate and revitalize our manufacturing industry – and is the future of American manufacturing! Re3DTech provides 3D printing and contract manufacturing services with a commitment to quality, speed, and customer service. We supply thousands of parts to customers every week in industries including Healthcare, Automotive, and Aerospace. It is our mission to provide a custom solution to our customers’ needs.
Leveraging our production additive manufacturing technologies, we have the in-house expertise and capabilities to help lead your company down the path of additive. Take advantage of the advances in 3D printing to improve your manufacturing - contact us today to see how we can help!